In recent years, the phenomenal growth of connected devices and advanced data technologies along with the availability of affordable data storage, transfer and processing capabilities has enabled businesses to gain competitive intelligence on demand. Data has undoubtedly becomebusiness asset beyond imagination.
It is common knowledge that understanding data improves organisational performance. Businesses use metrics from various sources in the current technology-enabled landscape, including websites, social media, digital devicesand other sources. Managers unlock growth strategies by combining raw data with analytics. And teams are empowered with the information to collaborate and operate efficiently.
The course is designed for managers to understand how data driven thinking is applied to design decisions around strategy, process, business intelligence products, business structures and the customer experience. Managers and aspiring leaders who are keen to embrace data driven decision making, understand how data can be applied to actionable operational insights and pitch their data driven projects will find that this course provides the necessary fundamental knowledge.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Develop awareness on opportunities to use data to make informed decision
- Explain the key concepts of digital data and understand the role of data in driving business outcome
- Learn to appreciate the importance of data ecosystem and the fundamentals of data analysis methodology from data gathering to modelling and corrective actions
- Develop the clarity of business problem framing to define the question or goal behind the analysis: What areyou trying to discover and how the discovery can be important
- Identify opportunities at your workplace where data analytics can be leveraged.
- Start activating thought provoking questions around data strategy linking to business strategy: Technology, Talents, Organisational & Structure, Process & Governance.
Instructor led, Hands on Training.
This course is targeted for top level management of the organization who are driving the organizational strategy and looking at aligning the organizational practices towards driving outcomes.
No. of Participants
25 persons max
INTERESTED? WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To Request Full Proposal, click here