This NLP based Leadership playshop aims to maximize the leadership and management potential of the individual in their professional environment. Through a series of play activities, group work and discussion, it explores key leadership and management theories in the context of the practical skills required to succeed in today’s performance-driven job market.
Not all managers are leaders. We think that both leaders and managers are in charge of a specific task or group of people.
However, there are many differences between the two. One such distinction is that a manager may not be in charge of people at all. Consider the fact that a leader may have no formal power; many of history’s greatest leaders only had power “earned” from their peers instead of power granted by another individual or group.
Not only will this course distinguish between managers and leaders, but it will provide you with some of the resources to be both a competent manager and a good leader. In reality, leadership positions are reserved for leaders whose leadership skills transcend business acumen. These skills are difficult to teach in any setting, so it is important to study them carefully and look for real world situations in which to practice them.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Define Leadership, it’s styles and Situational Leadership, and its approaches in different situations.
- Describe the characteristics of a good leader.
- Understand the NLP Communication Model and how it influences our Map Of the World, attitudes, beliefs and how to use it to enroll and influence others towards vision and mission of the organization.
- Apply effective communication skills in leading.
- Gain insight and apply DISC© tool profiling tool to build relationship and easier penetration to influencing and enrolling.
- Learn and apply the art of building rapport.
- List down the mindset needed to create a high performing team.
- Define collaboration in teams and how to engage and promote collaboration.
- Practice clear and concise group communications to facilitate coaching and mentoring in groups.
- Managing time to ensure efficiency and the highest ROI possible.
The course is delivered via lectures, videos, songs, discussions, role plays and games to ensure a fully experiential learning.
Executives, Supervisors and Managers and executives who would improve their productivity by becoming strong leaders in the organization. Those who want to advance their professional development skills. Anyone positioned as a leader or preparing to become a leader.
No. of Participants
25 persons max
INTERESTED? WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To request full proposal, click here