Imagine spending months on hiring and realizing afterwards that they are a misfit and you goofed up big time. Human Resource planning is one of the most important and critical aspects for any organization. It involves a high level of risk and benefit for the organization. The future of any organization depends on the people working in it and impacts culture and branding.
So, the Recruitment, Interview and Selection must be done right. While right people can lead to astounding results, wrong one’s can break your back. Recruitment is the core of any organization. It involves inviting, advertising, screening, shortlisting, selecting, and onboarding of an employee. It is a remarkably interesting as well as a costly process. It is especially important to understand the right competencies required for the business .If your organization believes that having excellent employees is critical to producing excellent results, then you must pay close attention to the quality of your interviewing process.
The people you hire today have a direct impact on the profitability of your company, both in the near term, and often for years to come. A good interview technique can help you match the best people with the right jobs and build a bright future for everyone involved. Hiring managers are not born; they must constantly do their homework in preparing to interview and hire top talent. To be an effective hiring manager, one must know what questions to ask as well as which questions are most appropriate for any given opening or particular candidate.
This training course will empower you to identify the difference between Recruitment, Interview and Selection.
By the end of the Recruitment, Interview and Selection Training Course, the participants of this course will be able to:
- List the 7 critical stages of an Effective Interviewing Process
- State the 7 Professional Roles of a recruitment personnel
- Plan and structure the interview session to obtain the 7 key information
- Demonstrate the basic clarification skills
- Demonstrate at least 3 appropriate methods for effective Verification S
- Demonstrate the skills in handling 3 types of difficult candidates, namely the Talkative, and Manipulative candidates
- Ability to develop various types questioning skills
- How to avoid poor questions
- Improve and ability to hone listening skills
This training is an interactive session as participants from all cultures participate in this training program and share their own office experiences and challenges. This program involves group discussions, case studies, and role-plays.
Recruitment Consultants, Leaders and Managers, HR personnel.
No. of Participants
Max of 25 participants
INTERESTED? WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To Request Full Proposal, click here